Thursday, January 31, 2013

OOTD

Well I was wanting to do a Outfit of the Day (OOTD) post yesterday but for some reason my phone's camera is sucking lately along with the horrible lighting in my bathroom, I couldn't get a a decent picture. So I'm sitting here at my desk contemplating if I want to put up these horrible picture.So WTH I think I'll edit them in instagram so you can't tell how yellow the lights make me look and post anyway cause I looked pretty cute yesterday if I do say so myself!



Old Navy Gray T-shirt, Old Navy Black Razorback Tank, Lane Bryant Jeans, Black Ballet Flats, (I've worn off the brand but I got them from Rack Room) Scarf my mom picked up in NC, Key Necklace from Kay.
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark on my Nails.
Makeup: MaryKay ~  Face: Matte Foundation, Pressed Powder, Blush in Citrus Bloom, Bronzer in Golden Cooper. Eyes: Honey Spice and Chocolate Kiss. Black Pencil Liner and Black Ultimate Mascara. Sienna Eyeshadow to fill in Brows
Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Vivds in Vibrant Mandrian. (more on that later) It looks kinda red in this picture but it's actually a very pretty orange color.



No comments:

Post a Comment