Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Little About Me

Since this is my Beauty Blog I figured I start off this new adventure with a little QandA so you can get to know me a little

Makeup:
blush or bronzer - Blush, cause I look dead without a little color on my cheek
lip gloss or lipstick - Gloss, I like the shine and I stain easily with lipstick
eye liner or mascara - Mascara, I use to never wear eye liner anyway
foundation or concealer - Foundation, it cover pretty much everything for me
neutral or color eye shadow - I've been on a neutral kick lately
pressed or loose eye shadows - Pressed, I make a mess with loose
brushes or sponges - Brushes, it's all I use

Nails:
OPI or china glaze - I like both but I own more OPI
long or short - I usually keep mine short because if I try to grow them they just end up breaking
acrylic or natural - Natural 
brights or darks - I wear darks except in the summer I wear nude
flower or no flower - I haven't gotten a flower since I was in High School.

Body:
perfume or body splash - Perfume, I'm switching between MK Dance To Life and Armani Acqua Di Gioia.
lotion or body butter  - Lotion
body wash or soap - Body Wash, soap is too drying
lush or other bath company - I've been dying to try Lush, I usually use whatever I can get my hands on at the time

Fashion:
jeans or sweat pants - Around the house is sweats but if I go out it's always Jeans
long sleeve or short - Short
dresses or skirts - Dress, I only own one skirt
stripes or plaid - Plaid, cause Hubby loves it, I don't really wear either
 flip flops or sandals  - Sandals, they are just a classier flip flop
scarves or hats - This one is hard, I don't think I can choose
studs or dangly earrings  - Studs, I'm always afraid I'm going to get dangly ones caught on something necklaces or bracelets  - Necklaces, I hate things on my wrist
heels or flats  - Love heels but wear more flats
cowboy boots or riding boots - I'm a country girl at heart, COWGIRL!
jacket or hoodie  - Jacket, I'm terrified about taking off hoodies in public if I get hot.
forever 21 or charlotte russe  - Neither
abercombie or Hollister- Neither, hate them both
saks 5th or nordstrom- Neither

Hair:
curly or straight - Curly but with a iron
bun or ponytail - Ponytail but only cause my hair won't go into a bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips - Booby pins for sure
hair spray or gel - Hate gel but hair spray never stays in my hair
long or short - looks better short but I'm currently growing in long
light or dark - Dark hands down even though I'm naturally a blonde
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Side always!
up or down - looks better down but I constantly have it up

Random:
rain or shine - It just rained for about a week straight here so I'm over it, but it's usually Rain
summer or winter - This is hard cause I love summer activities, the lake and vacation, but I hate being hot.
fall or spring - FALL- bonfires, jackets, my anniversary and The SEC!
chocolate or vanilla - Chocolate
east coast or west coast - East Baby! ATL

No comments:

Post a Comment